Car of the month August 2013..Winner is Honda Paul!!

Dave

32 members have voted

1. 1. COTM Contenders for August. Vote for your favourite from these amazing M's!

• phil1975
    • Maxposer
    • ammarbm
    • burbleboy
    • Chandler
    • Honda Paul

Its been bought to my attention about unnecessary comments / frowned upon about entering you own car in car of the month this has been going on to long now!!!!

Some people gone a bit over the top with comments about this,,,, but the rule are,,,,

The following list is the format/rules we use for entering a car into the competition.

1. You can enter any members car, even your own.

2. Please enter the in the following manner:

•      Username of the owner of the car,
  •      2 photos of the car (Photos must be included in your entry, and no more than 2 photos please)
  •      a link to the project thread.

3. Only one entry per member.

4. Only open to Honda Civic MA8, MA9, MB1, MB2, MB3, MB4, MB6, MB7, MB8, MB9 Hatchback and MC1, MC2, MC3 Aerodeck models.

5. Cars that have won COTM for the current year may not be added again into competition.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so in a nut shell forum users should not be giving anyone sly comments, attitude or frowned upon if you enter you own car period! please keep you comments to yourself please

i will be keeping a eye on this and if i see any more of this then i will take thing further you have been warned!

• Like 4

I never said I frowned upon it or that I don't think it should be done merely stating that to me it's kinda like entering your own child into a popularity contest at school then asking all the other kids parents to vote for your kid,

Like I said I'm not getting at anyone or trying to stop it from happening or make them feel bad in any merly stated that I can bring myself to vote for a car entered by its owner :P

Apologies if I hurt anyone's ego :D

I never said I frowned upon it or that I don't think it should be done merely stating that to me it's kinda like entering your own child into a popularity contest at school then asking all the other kids parents to vote for your kid,

Like I said I'm not getting at anyone or trying to stop it from happening or make them feel bad in any merly stated that I can bring myself to vote for a car entered by its owner :P

Apologies if I hurt anyone's ego :D

It's my first time entering such things and after you gave your thoughts on entering your own car, i thought i had broken some forum rule that's all!

If you think that entering your own car is kind of sad then that's fine!

I'm sad! :smile:

At least this conversation is making others chuckle...and thats fine by me! 8-)

I never said you or anyone was sad pal if anything I admire you for breaking the mould and using your car to actually go fast, too often I've heard of people that can't keep the car on cam while changing gear :s, and I sit and think if you can't keep your car on cam while changing gears and trying to go fast then you really shouldt be going fast period your gunna hurt yourself and more importantly your gunna hurt your car and or anyone that happens to be around when you fail.

Sorry for any misunderstanding's pal but my opinion is exactly that my opinion and I'm am more than entitled to it :D

No problems mate, i aint annoyed or think less of you for having an opinion.

It's a forum, it's where discussions happen. Were having a discussion (albeit openly!). I was just generalising your thoughts into 'sad' mate!

Let's be honest, I should loose this COTM well and truly after this discussion!! :smile:  :smile: :smile:  :smile:  

P.s I went a blast down the scottish borders with my mate and his civic B16 coupe yesterday...footage is being edited as we speak 8-)

No problems mate, i aint annoyed or think less of you for having an opinion.

It's a forum, it's where discussions happen. Were having a discussion (albeit openly!). I was just generalising your thoughts into 'sad' mate!

Let's be honest, I should loose this COTM well and truly after this discussion!! :smile:  :smile: :smile:  :smile:  

P.s I went a blast down the scottish borders with my mate and his civic B16 coupe yesterday...footage is being edited as we speak 8-)

don't be silly mate! you have done nothing wrong! :wink: