Car of the month August 2013..Winner is Honda Paul!!

Dave

32 members have voted

1. 1. COTM Contenders for August. Vote for your favourite from these amazing M's!

• phil1975
    • Maxposer
    • ammarbm
    • burbleboy
    • Chandler
    • Honda Paul

Oh wow Mr. B so kind of you to enter my car. Means a lot mate that someone likes my effort :-). Looking at the competition though I might not get my hopes too high lol :-D

i have just read everyones comments thanks for all great comments on my car. and i noticed we all think we got no chance cause other cars are better but i think all our cars are nice in there own way. as soon as i knew chandler car up i thought theres my chance gone but guess its all what each person likes as we all have our own taste but got some really nice m's this month gonna be a tough one i think.

Oh wow Mr. B so kind of you to enter my car. Means a lot mate that someone likes my effort :smile:. Looking at the competition though I might not get my hopes too high lol :grin:

LOL i don't know why but i like the route your build is going looks quite similar to another M i absolutely love :wink:  :wink:  but at the same time completely different

• Like 2

I need to go to a location and get some better pic's but i will probably give it ago :)

387793_10153044339955187_1949484723_n.jp

Dunno why but I have a really soft spot for a white M

When does entries have to be in by?

Dave will let us know when voting starts and that will be the deadline for entries, once the poll goes up at the top of the thread nothing else gets in. :)

Dunno why but I have a really soft spot for a white M

x2 and it's an epic build too. :)

Ok, I better get on that this weekend then, hopefully the weather will stay nice!

Don't know why they didn't do it in championship white Simpo?? You can get normal vti's in pearl white but not champ - my thoughts when I had it sprayed where that every decent fast version of any model of Honda in that era where champ white! My decision of colour was easy because of this :)