Car of the month August 2013..Winner is Honda Paul!!

Dave

32 members have voted

1. 1. COTM Contenders for August. Vote for your favourite from these amazing M's!

• phil1975
    • Maxposer
    • ammarbm
    • burbleboy
    • Chandler
    • Honda Paul

definately a tough one this month!!

are we doing a calandar this year Big Boss Dave?

if so, i'd like to keep mine out and put it in for October as thats when my birthday is :wink:  :wink:  (bit cheeky i know but by then i'll have more parts and it'll look better :)

Ok, I better get on that this weekend then, hopefully the weather will stay nice!

Don't know why they didn't do it in championship white Simpo?? You can get normal vti's in pearl white but not champ - my thoughts when I had it sprayed where that every decent fast version of any model of Honda in that era where champ white! My decision of colour was easy because of this :)

Probably cost! I had my EK4 resprayed in Championship White from Pearl and the paint alone cost £300! :lol: 

Probably cost! I had my EK4 resprayed in Championship White from Pearl and the paint alone cost £300! :lol:

Yup same as that,paint was around 300 alone! No lacquer though (that makes things easier)

LOL i don't know why but i like the route your build is going looks quite similar to another M i absolutely love :wink:  :wink:  but at the same time completely different

I wonder which M that might be :o lol

I wonder which M that might be :o lol

I can't place my finger on who owns it 

Wait we best be carefull with our posts or we may become known as the new (Tom and Krzys The Spam King And Queen) LOL

I can't place my finger on who owns it 

Wait we best be carefull with our posts or we may become known as the new (Tom and Krzys The Spam King And Queen) LOL

Tom's! rlol.gif1 

Also, Tom is the Queen, like those sorts you see in Thailand for $5! :lol:

Indeed King Krzys i was not for a second suggesting anything else mate Tom is def the queen in this setup

But $5 Emmm bit rich!!!!!

I'd want change from that too! :lol: