Roylewaa's MB2 decision time

Roylewaa

I've got some industrial strength double sided tape on standby if it does continue to lift:)

I used it on the corners of the headlights to keep the flyeyes stuck down and boy does it work, you can hang off them now

You done a cracking job on wrapping the dial surround! Any videos of what your car sound like now? I got 'nearly' the same exhaust as yours but brand new but not sure whether to get it fitted  :smile:

You done a cracking job on wrapping the dial surround! Any videos of what your car sound like now? I got 'nearly' the same exhaust as yours but brand new but not sure whether to get it fitted :smile:

That's just a chrome tip believe it or not, the exhaust as far as I can tell is the original standard one and it's on its last legs blowing from a couple of places so at the moment it sounds pretty naff

Will be sorting something out, something custom after Christmas is out of the way:)

That's just a chrome tip believe it or not, the exhaust as far as I can tell is the original standard one and it's on its last legs blowing from a couple of places so at the moment it sounds pretty naff

Will be sorting something out, something custom after Christmas is out of the way:)

Oh sorry I read it wrong. I thought the picture above was the exhaust you fitted haha  :roll:

I got this 4" backbox ready to go on soon, similar pipe to the one which was on your 323. I bought it off my mate for 30 squids! I had a Piper backbox before this but it looked far too big! 

1256498_601637189901157_2095669327_n.jpg