Roylewaa's MB2 decision time

Roylewaa

I'm quite a way from you I'm afraid, otherwise I would have gladly gave you a hand

I always find (many might disagree) but its much much easier if you remove the windows

Theyres loads of how to vids and tips on YouTube

Put Sellotape on the corner to separate the tint film from the backing paper, make sure the windows are clean and any pets are kept out of the way, as stray pet hairs can easily get between the film and the glass and ruin it (as what happened on my very first go at it)

Loads of soapy water in a spray bottle and an old credit card/nectar card to get the bubbles out

Then trim round with a craft knife

Back window much the same, just size up a piece if film , it's. bit trickier being on the car and upside down but easily doable

Fitted a new 2nd battery today as the old one gave up the ghost

Also decided to get to the bottom of the nasty knock I have on the front suspension as its holding up fitting the 17" alloys

Turns out both track rod ends are shot, and a cv boot, those are going to be fun next week

Means il have to get the tracking done too. Happy days :(

I will definitely give it a go but I don't think I will be able to remove the windows as I don't know how to :-D.

Damn you need to get them sorted.can't wait to see the new alloys on.I have always wanted to have 17 inch on mine.got 16 atm.

I've been cleaning them in the kitchen today as hopefully will be fitting them next week

I was really chuffed at how well they came up as my misses had the genius idea of using bicarbonate soda and it removed the brake dust and yellow staining with ease

I've been looking at your bio and think your wheels look the business, I was looking for either 16" aswell as its a bit easier on the pocket come tyre time :)