Roylewaa's MB2 decision time

Roylewaa

New alloys fitted

Also sport spoiler fitted, massive thanks to Mr Brown for sending me it

IMG_0490_zps5f512802.jpg

That looks better they do look strange without a spoiler imo.. Glad it got used at last as was just sitting around waiting for a Civic5 member to adopt it

Yes I'm well chuffed with it:)

I couldn't figure out how to wire in the brake light, as the third brake light on mine is at the top of the screen

Vtec decals came this morning so chucked them on, will have to remove the '1.4i' badge as those in the know will spot its not a vtec straight away

IMG_0497_zps1dd73b0f.jpg

Also cheap 6 quid ebay exhaust tip, looks better than the pea shooter standard exhaust

IMG_0498_zps46ac3dbf.jpg

I would love a proper cat back system, maybe in the new year after the little un has been born :)

As said earlier I took the induction kit off as it was affecting the idle, and I'm sure it had something to do with my slight temp problem I had the other day, as since fitting the standard airbox back on idle is much smoother and temp has stayed where it should. Managed to sell it for 40 quid and halved the money with my mate who gave me it, as he wouldn't take the whole 40

Yeah I will have another look at the brake light when I get 5 mins, it started to rain when I was fitting the spoiler so I probably didn't look properly

Tailpipe looks better. :)

As said earlier I took the induction kit off as it was affecting the idle, and I'm sure it had something to do with my slight temp problem I had the other day, as since fitting the standard airbox back on idle is much smoother and temp has stayed where it should. 

Heatsoak?? :o  :o

Thanks Dave:)

Managed to pick up a new (2nd hand) stereo today to replace the pants one that was in when I got the car

Sony CDX-m9900, paid £25, and to be honest its a bit all flash and no trousers, no proper aux, or usb input and the motorised flip down panel is a little rickety and noisy, thinks theres some teeth missing on a cog inside, other than that it works pretty well and has a much better sound, can see it being rather distracting, especially at night!

similar to this, as forgot to take a photo

x158CDXM990-f_zps3c0f11b2.jpg