My Weekend Civic VTi-S MB6 and My Daily Civic 1.4 MB2

Honda Paul

Nice! I guess you're keeping the daily standard? I want another MB but I'm getting my hands on a Honda Concerto :grin:

Yes I am for now, I do have 2 spare b18c4 engines,1 gearbox,a full vti-s body kit, vti interior plus many many more parts and I was so tempted to rebuild that one too but I just can't commit to a project that big again at the mo :(

Concerto's are ok,Handle like a dog but if you get the carburettor one then very tuneable ;) did u intend on that being your daily?

Could maybe atleast put the VTi-S lip kit on your MB2?  :wink: The Concerto is owned by my Grandad, he had it for 24 years but it's been sitting in his garage for 8 years. He really doesn't want to let it go but he wants me to have it if we get our a** in gear to empty the garage haha. It's not gonna be my daily, just a small project. Get her running sweet, clean it up and stick the TSW Stealth alloys on which were originally on my MB3. I don't know much about the Concerto but it's a 1.6 16v  :smile:

Could maybe atleast put the VTi-S lip kit on your MB2?  :wink: The Concerto is owned by my Grandad, he had it for 24 years but it's been sitting in his garage for 8 years. He really doesn't want to let it go but he wants me to have it if we get our a** in gear to empty the garage haha. It's not gonna be my daily, just a small project. Get her running sweet, clean it up and stick the TSW Stealth alloys on which were originally on my MB3. I don't know much about the Concerto but it's a 1.6 16v  :smile:

I think the 1.6 is the rover engine.

Could maybe atleast put the VTi-S lip kit on your MB2? :wink: The Concerto is owned by my Grandad, he had it for 24 years but it's been sitting in his garage for 8 years. He really doesn't want to let it go but he wants me to have it if we get our a** in gear to empty the garage haha. It's not gonna be my daily, just a small project. Get her running sweet, clean it up and stick the TSW Stealth alloys on which were originally on my MB3. I don't know much about the Concerto but it's a 1.6 16v :smile:

Yeh I may put the kit on, but then I think the wheels would look silly, and if that's the case then I may aswell fit my spare VTI hubs front and rear so I can put the vti rims on it (see how it soon spirals out of control and I end up building a whole car again lol) we'll see :)

Sounds like a good idea with the concerto though, I've seen a few that have been tidyed up and slammed to the floor on 17/18's. proper sleeper look as Tom suggested,however he is also right about the handling and the brakes - shocking! Don't expect anything good from the car but it would look good ;)

As for the engine - all the Honda concerto's had the Honda engine, it was on the Rover 214 and 216's that they had either a Rover K series or the Honda Engine. Obviously stay away from any vehicle that has the K series !!!!! ;)