Spanish Mb6 - New photos, little update

fishy

Hi all, i have finally some spare time to create the post of my mb6, so lets get started:

I´ve bought it 5months ago with some bits and bobs to be fixed, as it had 240.000kms  (149.129miles) on it. 

Bought new driveshafts, new gearbox oil, new tyres, and some little things, Passed the MOT straight away with no problems!

Sometime later, an old man with a xsara decided to brake with the back of my civic at about 30mph, so got new bumper, and new boot floor as it was really smashed, the spare tyre wont fit in its place at all... 

Right now its almost stock, just the first resonator removed, a decat, and a "legal" backbox. And koni suspension with a sh*tload miles on them so i think they are worse than factory ones hahah.

So some photos of how it looks now as i posted some of how it looked when i first got it in the other post:

5j47.th.jpg6msl.th.jpglsm7.th.jpg

k544.th.jpgv5wu.th.jpgimg20130424wa0006.th.jpg

These are from the aftermath of the accident

odyj.th.jpg 7y6j.th.jpg

And a little gift so you can hear it!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SREEmIazmvQ

Hope u guys like it!! it still has some minor things to be fixed, but at least i can have fun with it now!!!!!!

Hehe looks like the red ones were only sold in spain!! Most of mb6 ive seen here are red or gray.

Snakey, the rear damage its already repaired, forgot to post some pics.

• 1 month later...

Well at least i have some time to show the new little mods of the Vti!

Ive been waiting like 2months for a Pipercross filter to arrive, and its finally here!

bhx7.th.jpg
Now it sounds even awesome, Vtec and IAB crossovers are very noisy now! Now i just have to remove the big resonator thats inside the front bumper.

Also I have received the Dohc Vtec vinyls for the doors
h6co.th.jpg9a5e.th.jpg

Looks quite nice now!

And i´ve found a vti in the scrapyard with lots of goodies like 421 header, grooved front discs, and lots of nice stuff, i will be getting things of it soon!

477o.th.jpg

Now it needs some sanding, and matte black paint, and off to he car!!

Also I have yellow fogs now, no photos of that for the moment, im waiting to do a little photoshoot with a friend.

I hope u guys like the new mods!! 

Some nice upgrades chap, definitely get rid of the resonator, you'll notice the vtec and iabs even more. :)

And i´ve found a vti in the scrapyard with lots of goodies like 421 header, grooved front discs, and lots of nice stuff, i will be getting things of it soon!

Don't leave it too long.

Yeah mate, next week ill be getting the headers, spark plugs cables, and some interior bits that I need. Also 2 front headlights, that I will convert to Bixenon!

So the car will be stopped for some weeks, so i can finish some things that I never finish hahahah.

I need to finish the sub and amp installation, refurbish the leather of the seats, re-do the linings of the doors and other minor things.

Hello mates! i have made some progress the Vti lip is painted and almost installed haha!

vgf5.jpgdfyh.jpg

I think it looks quite nice now, with his own lip, and not that Laguna one lol.

now its a little less sleeper!!

hope u guys like it!

P.S: next time ill try to have a civic5 Plate for the photos!!! 

• 2 weeks later...

Back again with a little update, the headers of the mb6 from the scrapyard were the stock ones (booooo for my blind friend lol).

But i got a set of yellow konis from the car, for a laughable price!!. They looked nice, without any leaks.

Some sunny photos of her!!

aodi.th.jpg1vau.th.jpg

I know, it sits like a 4x4 hahaha.

I hope to give her some lows with the new suspension!

Also does someone know if this kit will fit the mb6??:

http://www.aftermarketsuspensionparts.com/proddetail.asp?prod=82008#reviews

I hope to fix the pile of strange noises the car makes on bumpy roads and the handling issues that it has right now, with that kit.