stevie's Mb2 hard decision to make

powerofdreams

tis' is a shame.. looking at it the only bit that will be a problem to repair is the black moulded strip as it is part of the bumper and not removable like most cars :cry:  (was the reason i got a replacement bumper to do mine) but if you want to paint it then it will not be an issue..Looks like the wall scraped the headlight as well but that really looks minor so not as much of a rush if it does bother you (lol it would bother me but then im a bit nyah.gif1

tis' is a shame.. looking at it the only bit that will be a problem to repair is the black moulded strip as it is part of the bumper and not removable like most cars :cry:  (was the reason i got a replacement bumper to do mine) but if you want to paint it then it will not be an issue..Looks like the wall scraped the headlight as well but that really looks minor so not as much of a rush if it does bother you (lol it would bother me but then im a bit nyah.gif1

Was actually thinking bout wrapping it like someone else on here. Can't mind who. Sure its the carbon wrapper but cant mind his actually username. Also checking breakings incase one comes up

Just looked. its maz's car that's got the moulding wrapped. 'Ammarbm'

Thats the kiddie LOL..

Yeah he's got one but its damaged.

Bummer well im sure it wont be done just yet with the nasty weather moving in on us every day so one may come up if you change your mind or fail with the wrap

When i repaired my bumper i bought one that was scriffy but the moulding was hardly damaged, i did all the prep and priming myself then paid a pro to spray it...Check back in my build thread may give you some tips but dont just follow my way as it prob is not the best it just worked for me...