Ruby and Dawns deck new home!

Dave

Remember if you're going to work on your car this time of year to either leave the garage door open a crack or get a heater. none of that running the engine for a while crap. The amount of people I know (correction: of, know of!) who've passed out or worse because of Carbon monoxide + exhaust fumes in their garage. These are people who decided to work on their car in the cold and thought oh i'll warm it up by running the engine for 10mins and 10mins becomes 15mins and so on..

I always use a convection heater or fan heater + extension (unless you have power) to warm the garage up if I'm in there and its cold. No headaches or fumes to deal with

/old woman mode: off/

Remember if you're going to work on your car this time of year to either leave the garage door open a crack or get a heater. none of that running the engine for a while crap. The amount of people I know (correction: of, know of!) who've passed out or worse because of Carbon monoxide + exhaust fumes in their garage. These are people who decided to work on their car in the cold and thought oh i'll warm it up by running the engine for 10mins and 10mins becomes 15mins and so on..

I always use a convection heater or fan heater + extension (unless you have power) to warm the garage up if I'm in there and its cold. No headaches or fumes to deal with

/old woman mode: off/

As patronising as it sounds, you're right! People do forget about these things!  

Yeah some foil / heat proof flexible tubing is good!

I'm sorry to have sounded like a patronising tw0t but its something that stuck with me since my mate passed out in his garage while I was on the way there. He spent the next 2hours in A&E with a banging headache.

Yeah some foil / heat proof flexible tubing is good!

I'm sorry to have sounded like a patronising tw0t but its something that stuck with me since my mate passed out in his garage while I was on the way there. He spent the next 2hours in A&E with a banging headache.

No need to apologise dude! It's serious stuff! :)