Ruby and Dawns deck new home!

Dave

Like two girls sharing one cup....

I remember a mate saying to me I've got a video that'll make you sick, then I showed him "that" video which indeed did have him running to the bog! :lol: 

Thanks Paul! Update on the garage. Both M's now slumming it outside till the weekend! Emptied the garage so we could get the floor sealed, then painted. No0w had it's second coat of red garage floor paint, and is looking cushdy. Should be ok to get all the shelving/workbench/tools etc back in tomorrow night, but can't be driven on for 2 days. Be good to get the spare bedroom back, as it's currently home for all of the above! can't get in the bloody door! Oh, and Ruby and Dawns deck's tailor made car covers arrive tomorrow! Result!

So plan is, Saturday get both cars washed/dried, then back into garage. Then over Saturday/sunday get both machine polished, then fit their covers. Garage will be a whole lot better now, as the cement dust from the floor was awful. now it should be a relatively dust free zone. 8-)

Will take some pics tomorrow at some point. Looking at heaters next, with possible panel heaters getting fitted so it's heated during the winter too. Couple of halogens or space heaters will be bought for when we're working in the garage.

Massive thanks to Paul (Bladerider929) for his help over the last few days, coming straight from night shifts to help with the painting. TBH, he did most of it! :smile:8-)

• Like 4