Silver MB6 vti Wheels fitted!

Civicnige

A very tidy example you have there mate, great base to start with, look forward to the build! Ive got the vtis with the integra engine that you contacted me about, lol think its funny some guy said it had been for sale for ages which leaves questions, the same guy said in my build thread it looked very nice and super clean! Still there we go like I said to you I couldn't decide whether to sell it or not and kept re advertising it and taking it off, well I changed my mind again and decided to keep it In the end, anyway rant over just don't like it when people make assumptions of cars that are for sale that they havnt even seen, it's frustrating especially with all the time and effort I've put into it,

Anyway hope build goes well, don't see many silver ones especially as clean was a good find mate

ah sorry mate the only reason I didn't go for a vtis in the end is that when I ran a vti through insurance it was £200 cheaper and just cheaper to buy in the end anyway, I would keep it mate, and cheers its ace I love it!

Re editing title: Just edit first post in thread mate (use full editor) and you can change anything you want.

I paid £120.00 to Krzys (was the price i offered him) for full kit (front lip,rear lip,side skirts) i had seen a few and pm'ed a few people on ebay at the time and they wanted that price so when Krzys's came up i snapped it.

Maybe some others paid less but im sure they will inform us soon...

Re editing title: Just edit first post in thread mate (use full editor) and you can change anything you want.

I paid £120.00 to Krzys (was the price i offered him) for full kit (front lip,rear lip,side skirts) i had seen a few and pm'ed a few people on ebay at the time and they wanted that price so when Krzys's came up i snapped it.

Maybe some others paid less but im sure they will inform us soon...

Thanks and there's two on gumtree one for £100 and one for £180 there's also a lad on fb selling one for £140, longlife quoted me £379 for a cat back system, I've read on here that people got theirs for around £300 damn inflation :/

Flop a picture up of you're nob then [ghey.gif1]

My big extension and nob hasn't arrived yet :( not hit that point in my life haha but as soon as my extension and my shiney nob his here ill be taking schnapps of it don't worry :)