Jonnys Mb3 1.5,

jonnygt

Hi all, i purchased this beauty a couple of weeks ago for £600 pound, which i didnt think was too bad. I was looking for a eg/ej at first but thought id be different and try one of these. Not many about up my way!

Its quite high miles but im not bothered as its a honda, its on 120k but no service history so thats first on my list for payday!

Its standard atm apart from the vtec SOHC decals i put on (not to everyones taste! 😜)

Its lovely car to drive and im more than happy with it! Deffo not my first honda or my last!

I managed to pick up locally a vti front lip for £30 the other day, not smashed, scraped or crack which is a bonus! Its matt black atm but im getting it colour coded before fitting it, as it looks better.

Plans are a nice drop, 40-50mm, enkei rp-f1 or reps will do, nice subtle engine mods, and nice interior mods. Nothing over the top!

Not many pics atm, but will take some decent ones when i can

Enjoy!

null_zps75f61980.jpg

null_zps58d84f5e.jpg

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks a good base, bodywork looks in great nick

Mine looked exactly the same when I bought mine, I got mine from a guy in Sunderland cheap aswell

I love those vtec decals, was one of the first things I added to mine :)

Looks a good base, bodywork looks in great nick

Mine looked exactly the same when I bought mine, I got mine from a guy in Sunderland cheap aswell

I love those vtec decals, was one of the first things I added to mine :)

Cool. Decent ones must come out of sunderlandðŸ‘

I love the decals, i just think they look so much better on and make it not as plain looking. Cant wait to get my vti lip on!