Jonnys Mb3 1.5,

jonnygt

Hopefully within next couple of days guys, just waiting on paint getting mixed :) my dads painting it for me for free so its costing about £20 for paint, primer and top coat. Result

Nice one, look forward to the pics. :)

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally! Heres the awaited pics...got my splitter fitted today, and what a fit! Perfect, looks quality aswell, colour is perfect (cheers dad) and was a 2 minute job....also decided to take front mud flaps off as i hated them...

😀

null_zps0d3e6f7d.jpg

null_zps2901d95a.jpg

null_zpsad169fd0.jpg

null_zps1b527222.jpg

Also gave it a good clean in and out, all smelling nice and fresh 😀

This week aswell, im getting a full set of dc2 integra shocks and springs, which ive been told drop it about 40mm, and also ef civic lca's cos i need them to fit the suspension. Got the lca's for free too as they off my dads old ef, and suspension is cheap so its all good. They should be on withing next couple of weeks too

More updates when stuff happens 😉

Looks better with the lip, I don't think the dc2 kit will drop it as much as 40mm but should be a good upgrade all the same.

Do the EF lca's fit, I thought it was EG you needed?

They fit with eg suspension or integra suspension ive been told. Looks like they fit tbh, the 'eyelet' ones i think they are. Hopefully itll drop it a bit and handle much better, then if i want it lower ill just get some integra 35mm or 40mm springs 😉 happy days