My Honda Civic 1.5 ls

one4all

I got these ones on mine mate. . Have a look. . And they are a straight swap 2 mins job mate.. get these ones

I have them one on trin2 yer 2min job and they look good to , have the black mg ones on trinityD the wiring is easy just two wires but you would have to get mg buld holders

oh right , might get the easier ones lol but at the moment having dash issues as my white stickers where wrong, so i going back to try and wire my mg zs dash as want to get it work as it does fully work but its got than extra two switched so trying abit of complex wiring but thankfully my father knows abit or to and plus he owns an mg zs so it helps haha but hopefully i can get it sorted.. fingers crossed

cheers 

2013-12-15120013_zpsdb10b1b9.jpg

Update on mg zs dash i have had progress as the dials have a different earth point on the back compared to the honda ones so i've got to read some wiring diagrams and get the plugs from an mg zs and i should if my theory is right have working dials :) 

but here above you can see where i get some of my ideas from as the mg is my dads 2.5 180 ZS but i do like his car, sounds bad but hence why i brought the mb3 but i enjoy my car aswell so

lol anyways ive got mg wheels lol but i cant complain bout my dads mg tho as i do like them  :|  but i shouldnt probs be saying that haha

i agree with you mate i also like the MG's as well