My Honda Civic 1.5 ls

one4all

Good news about the rust!

And leds tend to be pretty long lasting so i would deffo say wiring... But if its flickering get it done before it shorts something out!

ah I plan on it at the moment I got them turned off so theres no power to them so atleast I put them in so I know where the wiring goes :)

well new brake discs fitted a lot better as stopped short of a corner haha little embarrassing. LEDS still not working properly still tryin to get my head around that, and also t-cutting the paint spray from the rust repair such a long experience that is. 

Also two things guys does anyone know what happens now Ive become a member and when my Civic 5 stickers should arrive as cant wait for them , and also what does you guys think of window tinting as mines silver I dunno if it would look right making the windows black?

Good news on the brakes, stopping should never be underrated. :)

Stickers should arrive soon. Window tinting will look fine on a silver car, go for a mid-tone tint though not limo black.

• Like 1

yeah must admit I aint gonna argue about the brakes am thankful there better and ok lol and i'll probs cheat if I do tint the windows and get the pre cut stuff as apparently its a b****r to do anyways

Pre-cut seems to be the best/easiest option from what i've read on here... And it'll look good on silver with some nice wind deflectors also!!

ah trust me ive looked at wind deflectors but there so expensive lol