My Honda Civic 1.5 ls

one4all

flyeyes kit ordered , new aluminium gearknob fitted as want to change interior trim to silver to match the car which probs wont get done till next year now. but once my tints are on i'll post a few pictures up 

• Like 2

hey guys i just wondered it doesnt show in my pictures but on my drivers side rear bumper ive got a small dent just above it and also cause of ive got a tad bit of rust on my rear bumper aswell what should i do cause i think my clips have broken on the bumper as it doesnt align properly on that side . cause the issue i got with the rust and time of year it isnt the sorta weather i can sort it in, but its bugging me as ruins the look close up any advise from anyone would be great if that makes any sence

Does the dent look like this? My bumper doesn't sit in the clips and has a big gap (picture doesn't do it justice) And paint is starting to bubble up between the bumper and panel... 

SAM_0596.jpg

Yeah mine is exactly the same. I will be working on this soon but I wish I started when the weather was good  :roll:  But to be honest its nothing too serious. Try treating it with POR 15. It helps to stop rust from spreading and then on a good day, you can start working on it  :wink:

yeah i'll have to probs end up sorting it all out next year now haha whats the MB3 ratting down in cornwall anyways for 21year olds as in essex its nothing haha not many of my mates like them 

I didn't want to go for a EK or EG hatch like most people go for (4 of my mates have them) and I prefer 4 door. I wanted a EG saloon at first but my oleman had the MB3 (which is passed onto me) My mates are not so keen on my 'Rover they say' but they like what I done to it  :wink:

yh same with my mates even tho mines still quite basic at moment but my oldmans got an mg zs so sorta why i looked into these but i dont regret it as fantastic cars. funny story about these getting called rovers tho i once took mine into a shop to get my tracking done and they said to me your rovers ready and i just said its not a rover lol

Haha some people are just plain cheeky! If you look up the Honda Domani on wiki, the Honda Civic MA is the replacement version of the Domani. And then Rover used the the MA / MB body and put there own Rover design headlights, rear lights and badges on. So technically our Civic's are proper Honda's. I hate it when people say "Get a real Honda" when it is a real Honda!  haha.gif1

• Like 3