My Honda Civic 1.5 ls

one4all

Haha some people are just plain cheeky! If you look up the Honda Domani on wiki, the Honda Civic MA is the replacement version of the Domani. And then Rover used the the MA / MB body and put there own Rover design headlights, rear lights and badges on. So technically our Civic's are proper Honda's. I hate it when people say "Get a real Honda" when it is a real Honda!  haha.gif1

That has been my exact argument when people suggest silly things like that to me..

2013-11-07154615_zps8702e0e9.jpg

my lovely 1.5 vtec and air filter which only paid £10 for brand new haha  engines only done 92 thound miles so not bad 

Also my flyeyes kit turned up yesterday hoping to fit over the weekend if the weather holds out 

Ebay would be best if you measure the centres then that'd give you an idea.

Cheers will do

i dunno cause there an odd shape centre cap i was thinking about getting custom ones made but aint sure

Sounds like gd idea. I actually thought bout wrapping it in carbon

Sounds like gd idea. I actually thought bout wrapping it in carbon

ermm i dunno personally as not a huge fan of the carbon wrapping , and prefer silver rims but then again my ones silver , so silver rims work

flyeyes fitted on headlights will get pic soon not overly happy as dont feel its a clean finsh on them, anyone know how to remove the bracket for the ashtray as ordered an MG ZS one but cant fit it due to the old fixings , i know theres 3 screws but how do u get to the top ones lol