De-cat + Supersprint exhaust

Pipercross Viper Induction kit

68mm Throttle body

Dastek Piggyback Ecu

Skunk2 front camber arms

Rear camber adjusters

Lowered approx.40mm

17" Black chrome wheels, im unsure of brand

I don't intend to spend a fortune on it, just get the mechanics up to scratch and the bodywork. The only thing i have done so far is take the 17's off and fit a tatty set of 15" Speedline Chronos for the winter. I can't get over the difference in the car with 15"s on, its quicker, the steering is lighter and it don't tramline like it did with the 17's.

Looks very nice, I believe the wheels are Kei force 10's. Scottravenhill had the same on his MB6.

Looks really nice. Some random upgrades on a otherwise standard motor. Be interested to know what power it makes with the ecu and throttle

x2. Is a piggyback mappable at all, don't know much about them.

Thanks guys, the piggyback alters fueling and timing. I don't know what power it makes and to be honest numbers on bits of paper are pub talk and mean nothing to me its what it goes like on the road. I had a stock mb6 before and this one is a good bit quicker.

The piggyback is adjustable but like i say just for fuel and timing. Im planning getting rid of the piggyback and getting a H-tune ecu with a base map but getting it mapped to my car is a problem where i live. Im not sure what you mean by random upgrades kink?

Valves and arp head studs are the randoms, kinda makes me think there's more going on in the head maybe Teg cams pistons?

Or maybe it's just had a head gasket and the guy decided to upgrade the studs but that wouldn't explain the valves, but then maybe it's had valve stem seals at some point and the valves were upgraded :s but yeah would be interesting to see what power it's throwing out :D