Vteye's MB6 Vtis

VTEye

Thats what i thought too Tom but my next question is there room in behind the bumper for my viper induction kit? If i ducted it straight out the bumper there would be no engine hydraulic issues.

I purely asked about the power. Because there is still grey areas to me as to what improves these engines. Mine is only around 175bhp despite spending a fare bit but it takes a dump on lots of bigger cars so I know numbers mean nothing.

Yeah I was referring to the valves and studs when said random. I'd guessed as much it'd had damage at some point.

Lovely car tho man. Looks the dogs dangles. a car of the month candidate I reckon. For next month any way.

• Like 1

I purely asked about the power. Because there is still grey areas to me as to what improves these engines. Mine is only around 175bhp despite spending a fare bit but it takes a dump on lots of bigger cars so I know

numbers mean nothing.

Yeah I was referring to the valves and studs when said random. I'd guessed as much it'd had damage at some point.

Lovely car tho man. Looks the dogs dangles. a car of the month candidate I reckon. For next month any way.

Cheers mate, my mate raced a Astra VXR with mine on a dual carraigeway, he says the Astra crawled past him but he couldnt get away from my Honda all the way to 140 mph. What have you got done to your one Kink?

Left my car at my mates while im away offshore, he went to clean out my PCV valve for me but it fell apart when he took the hose off it! New one ordered hopefully it arrives before i get back on thursday!.

received_m_mid_1382891898034_ed64183f6c7

That wasn't supposed to happen!

eh no!, i think it might have already been broken because i was getting a smell like oil on the exhaust occasionally when i slowed to a halt after giving it some stick.