My new project...its japanese! Mazda this time

jamestopdog

Bargain and so clean too!

With regards to tax, if you could get anything no younger than a 55 plate, it'll top out at band k on the tax! The Saab I had would have cost £470 a year just in tax but because it was on a 55 plate, it "only" cost £270, yay!

Do like these though, look good and there aren't millions around......that I notice anyway :lol:

CheerS, yeah my tax 'only' £270 a year too!

Nope. Nothing. Got one on my mazda ;)

Do like your mazda, always wanted a mx5, bit of weekend fun. im seriously thinking of keeping my m, stripping it out and doing some very cheap motorsport in it, I saw something on tv the other day cant remember what it was called, but they were on a old airfield, timed run obstacle course , round cones etc, looked fun

That would look cool with some fly-eyes on the headlights or some other way of culling the shiny bits of the headlights!

Yeah i know I hate all the chrome bits , especially on the rear! But the mazda 3 forum is rubbish compared to this (im not just saying that), no one seems to do many cool mods

Yeah i know I hate all the chrome bits , especially on the rear! But the mazda 3 forum is rubbish compared to this (im not just saying that), no one seems to do many cool mods

You could be the trend setter then mate! Give them some M inspired mods to go at! 8-)

Do like your mazda, always wanted a mx5, bit of weekend fun. im seriously thinking of keeping my m, stripping it out and doing some very cheap motorsport in it, I saw something on tv the other day cant remember what it was called, but they were on a old airfield, timed run obstacle course , round cones etc, looked fun

That sounds like good fun! Wasn't a "Time attack" was it?  

You could be the trend setter then mate! Give them some M inspired mods to go at! 8-)

That sounds like good fun! Wasn't a "Time attack" was it?

Cant remember mate, i need to look into it, there was no flash cars there, its all about handling and driving skill rather than power, one of the top blokes had a rover 400! And its was like £25-£30 a day, and you just turn up

Wonder if my mazda would pull the m on a trailer?

Always fancied some fun like that