My new project...its japanese! Mazda this time

jamestopdog

Ill do full thread eventually but here it is...

Had two great years of mb ownership (still got it atm), did loads of mods and had the rarest most original wheels I ever saw on a m , shame never got to make car of the month, would have been the icing on the cake,

but moved on its a 2005 Mazda 3 sport, only 150bhp, but full history 66k, bose stereo and sunroof!

198c7caf12b0ea4484203ef23335c37d.jpg

Great car the Mazda 3, I had both the predecessors, the 323f BA and BJ and aside from rust problems that Mazdas seem to suffer from they were great cars

Theyres a guy got one same colour as yours near me, it slammed on huge alloys and it looks the mutts guts, I know he's had a few electrical problems with it but I've been told he loves it:)

• Like 1

Jealous man I love these mazdas. Probably the best looking hatch ever made to me. I test drove a 2007 mps at the dealer. But my wife put an end to my dream.

Cheers man, yeah love the shape. Would love a mps but you seen the tax on them??! First update after wheels will mps leather!

Put your M in again next month mate.

Mazza looks nice, I like these, a mate of mine had one a couple of years ago with the Bose stereo in, good sounds.:-)

Cheers mate, gonna miss the alpine and sub in the little m but should be ok!

Still gonna hang about the forum, friendliest one ive ever been on

Great car the Mazda 3, I had both the predecessors, the 323f BA and BJ and aside from rust problems that Mazdas seem to suffer from they were great cars

Theyres a guy got one same colour as yours near me, it slammed on huge alloys and it looks the mutts guts, I know he's had a few electrical problems with it but I've been told he loves it:)

Yeah its had a new abs unit (£1000) often goes on them! This is lowered 40mm, gonna stay with 17s but going wider probably 8.25 xxr's .....nice :)

Tidy motor James, pity you are getting rid of your MB it looks the business with them wheels, shame its never won car of the month, it deserved to for the originality factor.