wifes civic mb 2 SOLD

powerofdreams

i do prefer the mesh grill as got one on my own mb3 but i must admit i done mine myself bonnet and lower bumper mesh and its not to hard abit time consuming but does work well 

• Like 1

Car failed it's mot . :( wasn't bad but seems a lot . Brakes need attention really, couple of tyres and wipers . As well as a leaking shock and play in a t.r.e.

Heading to scrappies to c if they got any zs180 laying bout and c how much for the suspension. It's 55 for a new one so thought if I could get upgraded stuff on it , it would make the Susan happier .

Wish me luck

Shame about the MOT but on the bright side your wife may end up with MG suspension! :D

On the not-so-bright side, your wife is slowly ending up with more mods than you. :lol:

Good luck!

• Like 1

Haha yes very true.

How do u identify a zs180 if the engine has been removed .

Part from one possible the scrappies have had major clear out since I was last there. Hardly any cars. Wtf or is this just typical cos I'm wanting stuff

If the registration number is still on the car, look it up on the DVLA site and it'll tell you if it's a 180 or not. If not, maybe see if you can find an MG VIN decoder and then decode the VIN on the car?

I think they send cars to the recycling centers after a while, to get turned into Coke cans and Civic Tourers. :lol:

Hi mate, not been active on the forum for a while so have missed out on a lot. I have soooo much catching up to do, so many threads to read it will take me a very long time to see what i have missed..

Oh you know, things to do, people to see.  

I hope you have all been good while i have been away, will have to have a good chat with Krzys and see who needs punishing LOL