God other forums are lame....

jamestopdog

The mazda three forum is a joke, people answer days after you post something.

Theres only two other people into modifying cars and the moderators just......well , they dont even say hello when you post in the introduction thread and then pull you up on the slightest thing

post-4927-0-64481800-1384211280.jpgpost-4927-0-21923200-1384211302.jpg

I mean I know I been spoiled on the civic5 forum, but the Npoc wasnt like that and even edition38 and civiclife better!

Makes me regret getting a mazda a bit :(

• Like 1

I had this problem with Toyota irl mate no one would help me with advice only giving out to me saying that I was blocking threads with my spam and my long posts when I was trying to give people mechanical advice being a mechanic my self all I got was dogs abuse cant do no right from wrong then they gave me a warning because I posted an add I had on done deal to the site rather than telling me it was wrong they gave me a warning and all ganged up on me making me out to be a bad person there no need for that s**t at end of the day its ment to be a car forum there to help people and be friendly not cus people and make out that iam better than u because I been on the site longer children was all they were i never in my life met a bunch of w****s put u off forums for life but this forum i must say is the most user friendly sound bunch ive ever had the pleasure to deal with had few friends complain about forums

• Like 3

that sucks mate :/ you  would have thought that people taking interest in their cars on forum would want to help:/

CL isn't too bad but there's a lot of hate i've heard but as i think all of us on this forum are passed the little kid stage :)

• Like 1

You will probably have more luck on club323f, yes I know older model mazda, a few of the lads have moved on to the Mazda 3 and 6 and have stuck around so you might have more luck on there

I've stayed on there, as it's a nice friendly forum, not as many posting as they're were a few years ago however still fairly active:)

that sucks mate :/ you  would have thought that people taking interest in their cars on forum would want to help:/

CL isn't too bad but there's a lot of hate i've heard but as i think all of us on this forum are passed the little kid stage :)

Yeah been on CL for a year or so, got some pretty positive stuff from alot of people on there, but did see some kiddyish behaviour but wasnt directed at me. It is weird, tbh I dont think the moderators attitudes help on mazda3 , I been looking at some of their comments

You will probably have more luck on club323f, yes I know older model mazda, a few of the lads have moved on to the Mazda 3 and 6 and have stuck around so you might have more luck on there

I've stayed on there, as it's a nice friendly forum, not as many posting as they're were a few years ago however still fairly active:)

Thanks sounds worth a look

Bet it's still better then most BMW forums they was crap when i had my E36 only found one good one honda on 2 both good and from my rover days am still on 5 forums all good

Hmmm not sure Carl even e46 forum was better although thery did seem to,look down their noses of you did any 'original' modifications!

I have tried with other car forums in the past and most are either run by or full of obnoxious d**k heads.

This site is awesome no one seems to be up their own arse inlcuding the MODS and Civiclife is always a good read but im not very active on that compared to here :)

Sorry for venting but I am glad I am not the only one thinks things about forums lol

• Like 1

I have tried with other car forums in the past and most are either run by or full of obnoxious d**k heads.

This site is awesome no one seems to be up their own arse inlcuding the MODS and Civiclife is always a good read but im not very active on that compared to here :)

Sorry for venting but I am glad I am not the only one thinks things about forums lol

Clubcalibra is a prime example of that, 5/6 years ago it was a nice friendly forum, nowadays it's just pi$$ pulling obnoxious d!ckheads

• Like 2