MC1 Aerodeck

djmca

Hi all, im new so go easy on me! This is my wee Aerodeck, its an ES so full leather, electrics, air con and all that. I bought it completely standard with full Honda history. I changed the wheels to 15" black and chrome with 45 series tyres. Then i Lowered it with adjustable springs and fitted a full VTis kit all round with little changes like clear side indicators and a mesh grill as well. Engine wise i have uprated plugs, leads, panel filter and a stainless 4-2-1 manifold. Dont want a noisy exhaust as its a family car and we have young kids. Plans include shortened shocks which are in the kitchen and about to be fitted cause the o.e ones keep bottoming out! Im thinking about the B18C4 route in the near future.

Look sweet! is that an ES? If so, same as crazzzydawns. She's waiting on me fitting the vtis kit to it! least we know what its gonna look like. 8-)8-)8-)8-)

Look sweet! is that an ES? If so, same as crazzzydawns. She's waiting on me fitting the vtis kit to it! least we know what its gonna look like. 8-)8-)8-)8-)

Yeah its the ES. The kit definately makes a big difference, especially the side skirts

Archived