2002 Audi S3 (8L chassis)

feck_on_a_stick

Mk2 golf ^^^ plus a cloud of black smoke !! rlol.gif1

Yeah they do mate .. I'm in no way associated with VAG stuff (but i do appreciate a well modified car).. However, my freind Paul who I knew through an old work place, had an S3, actually due to see him soon as he's just finished his 4th build and been mapped to just shy of 500BHP. .

All of the work has been done by him and Bill @ Badger5 .. They also run/maintain/have built several race cars that ive seen go and jeeze ! !

• Like 1

More smoke, more poke is right haha

That mk2 Golf runs clean most of the time but he built a 'smoke' button in to the dash.  He basically built some simple electronic doo-daa-whatchamacallit that dumps more fuel in.  When he comes across another car and needs to up the power a bit he just flicks the button, like a dirty diesel afterburner lol.  I'm no fan of diesels, but this drives like a revvy petrol, although it vibrates like mad on solid mounts. 

500bhp is mental for a little 1.8T.  I'm guessing it was alot of work to get it there lol 

I've always wanted to have a go in a mk2 or mk3 Golf with a 1.8T in it.  Decent suspension and a diff would make them a very capable little car.

• Like 1

More smoke, more poke is right haha

That mk2 Golf runs clean most of the time but he built a 'smoke' button in to the dash.  He basically built some simple electronic doo-daa-whatchamacallit that dumps more fuel in.  When he comes across another car and needs to up the power a bit he just flicks the button, like a dirty diesel afterburner lol.  I'm no fan of diesels, but this drives like a revvy petrol, although it vibrates like mad on solid mounts. 

500bhp is mental for a little 1.8T.  I'm guessing it was alot of work to get it there lol 

I've always wanted to have a go in a mk2 or mk3 Golf with a 1.8T in it.  Decent suspension and a diff would make them a very capable little car.

Diesel after buner!!! rlol.gif1

Yeah it certainly owes him a fortune mate .. Not sure on specs, but whopping GT35, bottom is forged obv, I know the head is supertech valvetrain .. And to top it off, the bay looks nearly standard ! Good build, absolute credit to him ..