Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Just thinking of simple stuff to check, have you taken the airbox apart, if the fuel filter was that bad the air filter could be clogged with sh1t and could cause similar symptoms if the engine is not getting enough air.  :idea:

Just need to get mine out, doesn't seem difficult when reading the manual but I don't know how confident I feel about doing it myself!

What are we talking about here?

:lol:

Pulled the intake pipe off from the engine side of the air box and I got her to start, but if I suddenly gas her it's still the same! Don't think it's a lack of air from the filter. Shoved injector cleaner into her and she's making white smoke so that must be going through but the problem still exists....

:lol:

Pulled the intake pipe off from the engine side of the air box and I got her to start, but if I suddenly gas her it's still the same! Don't think it's a lack of air from the filter. Shoved injector cleaner into her and she's making white smoke so that must be going through but the problem still exists....

Fair enough, just trying to eliminate stuff. :)

Just made a quick video to illustrate!

This is with the intake pipe removed from the engine side of the airbox, you can hear the suction every time I press the throttle!

Arrr what a pain mmm just been back reading ,you say when you took the fuel filter off ( in the engine bay ) it was brown like a rust ?

Coz that is what has been wrong with trinityD ,that's why I have new fuel tank ect. Good chance the fuel pump strainer is clogged up to and your tank is rusting . When I dropped mine it had about 10-20mm of rust mucky shxt in the bottom and the strainer was pretty shit

So you may need to do a full fuel clean from tank to injectors what a bummer