Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

I have to say, @DAVEMB2 I've installed alot of pads that aren't quite the right fitnent fresh out the box. It's always worth checking to make sure the pads actually move freely in the carrier.

I am tomorrow! Once you're fixed will you still be entitled to it?

Yes should be, because my bones are so completely f*cked beyond repair now. The difference a new kidney will make is they won't get worse as quickly as before BUT some of the medication I will have to take also causes a breakdown in bone structure.

Yes should be, because my bones are so completely f*cked beyond repair now. The difference a new kidney will make is they won't get worse as quickly as before BUT some of the medication I will have to take also causes a breakdown in bone structure.

Ah right! Once the damage is done it's done! 

Ah right! Once the damage is done it's done! 

Pretty much, the original damage was done many years ago and has just got worse over this period of time on dialysis.

• Like 1

Sucks! But I guess that's how the cookie has crumbled! 

Yep, that's about it. :)

Nice can you own my car too, or is it just for 1?

Lol, no just the 1 I'm afraid.

Taking advantage of @oilman's bank holiday offer I've just ordered a set of pads and fluid.

Also figured if I'm hitting the brakes at all I may as well get some braided lines too, ordered some Goodridge ones using the product number from their own catalogue, several places all had them listed for the MB6 with rear discs so we will soon find out what the score is there! 

Going to see if the discs have any life left once the callipers are off as I could do without replacing them this month as well!

• Like 2