Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Nothing new to report, just bored! :lol:

Bought myself a brake line spanner set, might only just it the once but will probably come in handy at some point! Chasing up the calipers today as it's now the 7th working day. They said 5-7 days so gave them the benefit of the doubt that they meant working days.

I really like how they look! Once I get the wheels back on I can adjust them properly. Still need to look at tidying up the bay as the ballasts and cable going across the bay are just dumped in there at the minute :lol:

Just spoke to the place doing the calipers, mine are only just getting shot-blasted today, looking to paint Monday then rebuild Tuesday. Another weekend without the car then...bored now! They did say they had a lot of work on, no good for anyone who can't be without their car though!

I really like how they look! Once I get the wheels back on I can adjust them properly. Still need to look at tidying up the bay as the ballasts and cable going across the bay are just dumped in there at the minute :lol:

Just spoke to the place doing the calipers, mine are only just getting shot-blasted today, looking to paint Monday then rebuild Tuesday. Another weekend without the car then...bored now! They did say they had a lot of work on, no good for anyone who can't be without their car though!

pain in the a*s!! i would complain and say that they said 5-7 working days!!

pain in the ass!! i would complain and say that they said 5-7 working days!!

I had a bit of a go at them for it but not a lot I can do really! Miss driving the car, ran her today to make sure there was enough electricity after what happened last weekend! :lol:

Those lights look insane mate!!! Wish i had £250 at my disposal jheeeeze!!!

If you give good blowjobs you'd get them cheaper ;)

• Like 1