Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

good :) let us know the verdict!! i need to see some more pictures of the projectors in action when the car is on the road!!

Will do mate! 

Guest jimbob738

I haven't been on here in ages very nice you finally got another MB6 then looks nice as well, I like the lights where did they come from and what fogs have you replaced the old ones with?

I have had some issues with mine running wise just this minute got back from Sutton auto factors with a new lambda sensor in my hand ( was stuttering at half throttle so badly) I thought it was the distributor so replaced that at a £170 to find out it wasn't missus was none too chuffed.

nice to see you came back to the Honda's weren't you driving you're grand parents old accord aerodeck after the saab?

regards

Jamie

Ay up dude! Been a while! And thanks! Taken some work to get this far! :smile:

The Accord just sits at my grandparents, it was bought by myself, my older brother and my Dad!

At least with the new dizzy it's done and won't cause any problems later down the line! Hope the lambda sensor sorts the problem you're having.

Fogs are an eBay special, universal it says. http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Clear-Universal-Spot-Fog-Lights-Lamps-Set-Bulbs-Yellow-H3-12V-55W-HY-085-/321157727203?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item4ac67e03e3

They seem to have gone up in price, I only paid £15 for them! You could probably find cheap ones easily enough though.

Headlights are custom made projectors by Dinochips on here. :)

Guest jimbob738

You got meister R's on now aswell looks mint mate I just read the whole thread to catch up really impressed with what you have done looks well done.

have you had any tracking issues with the R's on? I have DC2 OEM on but not feeling it i am thinking of buying some R's myself to get it handling right.

i have just bought a Jeep Cherokee orvis 4.0L straight six for the missus so i can get my civic back so need to get that on the road first (before anyone pipe up with a guzzler comment its LPG sequential injection 64p litre)

i did have a company car but giving it back as for tax reasons so im getting dialy use of my vti-s back which has some what gone to the dogs so gonna have to get it sorted.

maybe when im not so ashamed of my VTI-S we can meet up in Notts im gonna be at my dads in basford for all the England matches so if you fancy it gimmie a shout id like to see your VTI-S for some inspiration.

LPG, nice!

No tracking issues so far! I should get it aligned but I'm holding off as I want the adjustable camber arms front and rear, then get it set up once instead of three or four times.

Be good to see yours back on the road!