Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

Just been reading the comments. Looks like you been f**ked around a little  banghead.gif1

But hey, the calipers on those disc looks awesome! I wonder what they will look like once the disc been bedded-in behind those wheels :D

The contact/friction parts will go silver but the grooves and centre parts will stay black, Tom has the same discs fitted so you could see his thread to see what they look like with some use.

Just randomly woken up and now I can't get back to sleep! Just looked outside and it's dry so I'm going out to carry on, yes at this hour! :lol:

• Like 1

Three are on! Think I tried putting the grub screws in the wrong holes on the drivers front, only gone so far, got stuck and the disc is loose so need to borrow an impact driver to undo them before I end up rounding them. Once sorted it'll be bleeding time!

Brake lines fit spot on by the way :)

Right, all fitted! Had just started to bleed them and then the heavens opened! Literally just got the bleed kit hooked up, reservoir topped up and a couple of pumps of the pedal, no more now until it stops raining! :(

Least I've gotten most of it done! Want to give the wheels a clean before they go on the car so they at least look the same colour.