Krzys' MB6 VTi-S - Sold!

Krzys

well we certainly have someone coming out of the blue here!!^^^^

As long as i have it in writing before i commit!! :lol:

Just dont tell me other half, what goes on on the forum stays on the forum! Lol

Guest jimbob738

LPG, nice!

No tracking issues so far! I should get it aligned but I'm holding off as I want the adjustable camber arms front and rear, then get it set up once instead of three or four times.

Be good to see yours back on the road! 

When you get the camber kit fitted and realign it let me know where you go because I don't know anyone who could set it up not to factory settings other than possibly Nottingham Alignment centre in Basford but they charge a bomb and are quite c**ky so would be good to know.

My older brother says ETS on Haywood Road in Mapperley next to his garage do four wheel alignment, will find out when I get to that point! 

Update on the Calipers, rang the place this morning. Turns out they've sacked a guy over mine as he failed to spot a knackered piston! So they've got a new one ordered and say that unless I hear anything back from them I can collect them tomorrow! Also have had a 50% refund as a gesture of good will!

• Like 2

My older brother says ETS on Haywood Road in Mapperley next to his garage do four wheel alignment, will find out when I get to that point! 

Update on the Calipers, rang the place this morning. Turns out they've sacked a guy over mine as he failed to spot a knackered piston! So they've got a new one ordered and say that unless I hear anything back from them I can collect them tomorrow! Also have had a 50% refund as a gesture of good will!

well thats good news then really :) should be back on the road for the weekend then :D