better than a beater

3gdean

Hey all

Life in the deck started a couple of months ago now (JAE weekend infact)

I bought it for £400 so lets just say it was quite ropey.

It started with a WELL OVERDUE service

F263E230-5B27-431D-A669-164911F8FBDA.jpg

D12CE677-ADA9-45C3-B15A-68D49AE09147.jpg

The usuals bar cambelt as this looked ok.

also new tie rods droplinks and still have the trailing arm bushes to do yippeee!

Swapped the wheels off the lude which are vti fat fives

33E0F06E-22A1-4D6B-9239-4EE7E01C7B8D.jpg

Now onto the fail and bodge job,,,,the back box was also knackered, i had a spare mahoosive jap can, on it went. And then i managed to get some ek lowering spring CHEAP,,,this was a mistake.

2716ED14-9901-4E53-9870-43DAC3574A47.jpg

the fronts are ok. so i swapped the rears back for standard yeserday as had loads of tip runs to do.

This is a daily driver so will only be a select few mods, styling tweaks and thinking of LPG convert :-$

so im after the right drop (40mmish) if anyone is selling :smile:

cheers all

oh and the lude

SAM_0107.jpg

SAM_0108.jpg

Very nice lude chap.

Mgzs180 suspension is a good cheap upgrade for the deck.

Mine has this.(+10mm forks on the front.)

There's a chap selling an MG setup in the for sale section if you can get in there! 

Lude looks awesome, pop-up lights for the win! 8-)

Cheers folks

Looks are deceiving tho,,, there's not a straight panel in the car tho,,, the pictures do it justice... It will have a full hit to sort all that out, thinking Matt black, but done properly and not patchy like most finishes you see.

Cheers folks

Looks are deceiving tho,,, there's not a straight panel in the car tho,,, the pictures do it justice... It will have a full hit to sort all that out, thinking Matt black, but done properly and not patchy like most finishes you see.

That's like my Accord, people think it's mint but when you see it in person and up close they realise that it's pretty clean as far as rust goes but that's it :lol:

That's like my Accord, people think it's mint but when you see it in person and up close they realise that it's pretty clean as far as rust goes but that's it :lol:

it will be the first non rusty hondaive bought,,,,looks surprisingly clean underneath aswell, will be getting the rubber guard and waxoyl out before the weather proper turns to try and stay on top of it.