Mazda 322F Zxi V6

Roylewaa

Yeah, I looked at the Mazda 5, Ford S-max, and the VW Touran and they were all high

The Zafira Tourer was from £299, naturally I wanted a better model with a bit more oomph, so opted for the cdti 165 Sri :) which is £499

Ive got a White one of these on Motability and its a cracking car, although i got slaughtered for putting a picture of it on here!.

Ive got a White one of these on Motability and its a cracking car, although i got slaughtered for putting a picture of it on here!.

What's it like to live with mate? I'm worried that I'm stuck with it for 3 years and I don't like it

You can't really get a good feel with a 20 minute test drive

Did feel mighty nippy though, quicker than the Mazda but might have just been the torque

Did you? I'm sure any banter on here wasn't mean maliciously! Though feel free to report anything that offends you! :)