Mazda 322F Zxi V6

Roylewaa

Fair play to you chap, 2's enough for me. :)

If it had been up to me mate, we would have only had 1 together

3 was manageable, 4 difficult, and now 5 it's mayhem

Keep telling myself things will get better

As for the Zafira, your right probably the best of the mpvs

I'd prefer the S-max but they are silly money

As said I would have loved to keep the mazda as a weekend toy but after doing the maths just wouldn't be able to

I've got it advertised for £550 locally, have now for a week but have had zero interest, I think people are put off by the fact it's a V6

Don't understand it tbh as for what it is, it's good on petrol as is loads of fun to drive :/

Shame you have to sell the Mazzy :( BUT! Congratulations mate!! :D

Before I bought my MB3, I was driving my olemans people carrier for 2 years which was a Ford Galaxy TDI 130BHP (Volkswagen engine, same as Volkswagen Sharan and Seat Alhambra) and I think they're brilliant MPV's! Very torquey at bottom end :)

It's a motability car so really depends on the advance payment required

The AP for the Mazda 5 was £1499!

Most of the Jap stuff has quite high AP which is strange as they don't depreciate nearly as quickly as the £0 sh1trons and renaults. :(

Shame you have to sell the Mazzy :( BUT! Congratulations mate!! :D

Before I bought my MB3, I was driving my olemans people carrier for 2 years which was a Ford Galaxy TDI 130BHP (Volkswagen engine, same as Volkswagen Sharan and Seat Alhambra) and I think they're brilliant MPV's! Very torquey at bottom end :)

X2 mine used to pull my EK :-)

Yeah, I looked at the Mazda 5, Ford S-max, and the VW Touran and they were all high

The Zafira Tourer was from £299, naturally I wanted a better model with a bit more oomph, so opted for the cdti 165 Sri :) which is £499

X2 mine used to pull my EK :smile:

When I use to drive it to College, I beat my mates 1.4 206 and Volvo 340 (until he put a 2 litre engine init) :lol:

The Galaxy had 280'000 miles on it, on holiday we pulled a trailer tent with full of s**t in the back and 5 people, still returned 50mpg driving from Cornwall to Scotland :lol:

Yeah, I looked at the Mazda 5, Ford S-max, and the VW Touran and they were all high

The Zafira Tourer was from £299, naturally I wanted a better model with a bit more oomph, so opted for the cdti 165 Sri :) which is £499

You going brand new are you dude?