Mazda 322F Zxi V6

Roylewaa

I had a laugh this morning when I went to check the tyre pressures, as the ride was very harsh with a severe amount of under steer

Front tyres had 45psi in them and the rears 43, since dropping the pressures back to 30 on the front and 28 on the rear it's much better, my spine is saved!!

Wheels are indeed tsw evos :)

D1 spec racing nuts aswell which I didn't notice before

222E8DF1-74F9-4CB8-BD4C-DFE395367971_zps

This is my inspiration

DEC67966-2FCA-4517-8942-6E3A67736DDE_zps

Looks like a real nice car, superb value for money. :D

Nice motor, i had them wheels on my Astra GTE back in the late 90's, bought them brand new they are Tsw Evo R's, the original Evo's had flat spokes.

I was just going to say the exact same thing, apart from the bit about the astra. ;)

Thanks chaps:)

It really is a lot of fun to drive

Doing my first DIY repair tomorrow, clutch pedal mount has started to shear so need to re bolt it back up, thankfully a fairly easy fix:)

Wheels look even better close up with anodised nuts. Yeah I bought a brand new set of evo r's when they very first come out for me rs2000, loved them

I loved mine too, pretty sure mine had centre caps that hid the wheel nuts and they were held on by a blue anodised nut with a orange pin through it.

• Like 1

Yes I have the centre caps, they don't fit on due to the longer wheel nuts, mine are all white though

I must get round to giving them a clean as the wheels are rotton especially the fronts

I wasint actually supposed to be getting the tsw wheels, however when he went to fit the standard Zxi alloys all the tyres were flat so I have those aswell:)

Yes I have the centre caps, they don't fit on due to the longer wheel nuts, mine are all white though

I must get round to giving them a clean as the wheels are rotton especially the fronts

I wasint actually supposed to be getting the tsw wheels, however when he went to fit the standard Zxi alloys all the tyres were flat so I have those aswell:)

Nice one, they look better without the centre caps, they are still cool looking wheels nowadays for a 14 or 15 year old design.