Project "not going to mod this one"

Carbon Addict

b18c4 with a tdo4 (thats tt & s3 turbo isnt it?) would work well..

Obv with the right set up, decent intercooler, wastegate, injectors, chipped p28 etc etc will see a realiable 240 all day ..

Yep, that should be easily achievable without running too much boost at all so room to go further if you want to later.

Yeah there is a massive following for turbo D's. Non on here I don't think. But they are done pretty realibly too!

Yep, that should be easily achievable without running too much boost at all so room to go further if you want to later.

Exactly Nick, by all accounts, obv I've not personally tested it, but pretty sure the stock c4 will take 300 reasonably easy

Yeah there is a massive following for turbo D's. Non on here I don't think. But they are done pretty realibly too!

Exactly Nick, by all accounts, obv I've not personally tested it, but pretty sure the stock c4 will take 300 reasonably easy

Yes, should do I think as long as it's strong to start with, a turbo D series will work well too and should get similar power done right. :)

A rebuilt block with upgraded internals will see even more, check out Rich's (civicturbo79) old build, 379bhp!! loads of vids on you tube.

Lots of research and saving I think lol. Brakes and handling 1st. Gotta stop!

Research is good, find out what will work best for you, especially if you're keeping it as a daily. Stopping sounds like a good place to start.

Always helps to be able to stop! Lol

Research is a must. There are so many builds out there, good and bad that you can learn from!

Defo learn from others mistakes and don't make the same ones!

A rebuilt block with upgraded internals will see even more, check out Rich's (civicturbo79) old build, 379bhp!! loads of vids on you tube.

That sort of power could be pretty wasted though, imagine it wouldn't be able to put it down very well without being on a straight, be like owning a muscle car :lol:

That sort of power could be pretty wasted though, imagine it wouldn't be able to put it down very well without being on a straight, be like owning a muscle car :lol:

That's true, could be a bit of a handful in the wet. A bit like having 500hp in an rx7 awesome in a straight line but will not go round corners. ;)