Where to get legal bright headlight bulb?

h4mza

So I'm quite new to the MB scene, had my my MB3 for a month now and today, the right head light has gone low, so I am in need of replacement bulbs but want something that's brighter and legal for both headlights. I don't know what type of bulb I am supposed to be looking for, can someone please point me to the right direction, thanks.

Ring xenon ultima, 120% brighter apparently, definitely much better than standard and better than nightbreakers too.

A few on here have these now and are very happy with the improvement. They are never going to be brilliant unless you fit projectors but these are probably the best bulbs you can buy.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Ring-Xenon-Ultima-H4-Headlight-Bulbs-Pair-472-better-visibility-120-RW1272-/231058527052?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&hash=item35cc29534c

Osram nightbreakers are very good.

As with 99 per cent of things nowadays, there are most likely cheap china copies floating online!

Be sure to get a genuine set from a reputable retailer!

Was night and day difference when I fitted to my Ep3!

I keep seeing these, my headlights are pooh threads, you lot obviously have never driven an 200sx with pop up headlights or a jdm mx5!

The Accord is in that boat too!

Indeed. 80s head lights are awesomely awefull.

Indeed! To be honest though, in south wales, out where it gets properly dark (miles from urban lighting), with trees covering overhead, even the 59 plate Jazz with full beam and fogs didn't do a brilliant job!  

had the Halfords 50% brighter bulb's in mine till today, but they go down hill very quickly

found some Halfords 130/90W H4 "rally bulb's", and Christ, I can fry rabbit's at 60 paces.....

they only warning I can find, is that to make sure that the wiring can take it, as your putting an extra 20 amp's through the system, and your going from 55/60W to 90/130W bulb's.....