D16W4 to fit MA8 D14A2?

skitzma8

I have just brought a complete aerodeck 1.6 Vtec and would like to know if the engine will be a simple swap in to my MA8? Will the ecu fit my MA8 connectors? And will I have to swap engine loom etc? Also my car doesn't have ABS but the deck does, so will the shafts fit my hubs?

Don't know about the wiring but i imagine the shafts would fit the hubs, if not just swap the hubs over too or your outer cv joints would probably fit the aerodeck shafts.

F00k the MA stick with the deck lol. If it was me I would just swop the whole lot with be easier least you know every thing will plug in and won't have to worry about trying to bodge wires

• Like 1

I'm sticking with my MA8 as I like everything about it, the colour is rare and it was one of the very last P reg MA's before the MB face lift, I just want that D16W4 vtec into her from the deck and I will be happy so could do with some more in depth info please! :)

I would of thought engine would have same mounts so engine should bolt straight in. As for the wiring just do the complete swop with the engine and interior loom this will make it easier in the long run as u will now be running vtec. I take it ur ma doesn't have vtec