My MB6 - bought a deck!

marv

Looks good! Is that an adjustable decat?

Yeah. Most other decats iv seen are 410mm and my cat is 450mm face to face, I also read that the flange on the manifold sits different on the mb? So an adjustable one was ideal, and only cost me 60p for the clamp lol

Yeah. Most other decats iv seen are 410mm and my cat is 450mm face to face, I also read that the flange on the manifold sits different on the mb? So an adjustable one was ideal, and only cost me 60p for the clamp lol

Just wondered because I might need a adjustable decat for mine when I get a center exhaust custom made this year :)

Just wondered because I might need a adjustable decat for mine when I get a center exhaust custom made this year :)

They do save hassle I suppose. Or if your getting a custom b pipe ask them to knock you up a decat, that's what I did and luckily he had this one lying in a scrap bucket lol

They do save hassle I suppose. Or if your getting a custom b pipe ask them to knock you up a decat, that's what I did and luckily he had this one lying in a scrap bucket lol

Yeah she's pretty clean. I'm looking into getting some 96 spec teg wheels :) I do like a clean engine bay sonic already removed the ac, would like to do a wee wire tuck at some point too. Don't think I'll put the battery in the boot on this car as the big boot is handy for us.

Send Philgor a PM, he has some 96 spec wheels for sale mate! 8-)

Car looks tidy so far, least the rear arches aren't too bad but probably want seeing to while they are still pretty good!

Send Philgor a PM, he has some 96 spec wheels for sale mate! 8-)

Car looks tidy so far, least the rear arches aren't too bad but probably want seeing to while they are still pretty good!

I did see those wheels but he says he can't post them. Just sent money through for a set of mb6 vtis fan blades :) might paint them anthracite or keep them black. My friends brother runs a body shop local to me so I might pop down and get a price of him but it's not a priority ATM but no harm in enquiring.

I did see those wheels but he says he can't post them. Just sent money through for a set of mb6 vtis fan blades :) might paint them anthracite or keep them black. My friends brother runs a body shop local to me so I might pop down and get a price of him but it's not a priority ATM but no harm in enquiring.

Fair enough mate! Large items can be a pain to get sent around at times!  

Managed to get along to a new scrappy today. Unfortunately they didn't have any mgzs's as advertised on there site :( but I did manage to pick up a driver side wing mirror in silver as mine is damaged. Wrong shade of silver so will give it a paint before fitting. Managed to pocket some rear bulb holders for the jdm tail light conversion and an accord sport gearknob :) will get pics up once iv done the light conversion. Gearknob feels a lot better than the standard vti one.