My MB6 - bought a deck!

marv

My new knob....

4A26F4D5-57AB-448A-9784-4C06DE8BF6D4_zps

Got the jdm light conversion done with help from the very useful guide on the site :) no pics as it's too light outside but you guys get the idea. Also sent payment for some mgzs 180 shocks and springs today :) they should arrive next week along with my vtis fan blades. Hoping to have them all fitted by next weekend if everything works out. Should look and handle so much better. Really think my standard shocks are knackered.

Noooo! Someone has been eating in your car!

I like your knob :-)

Lol yeah our 14 month old daughter. It's the wife's car but I try drive it when I can. The pair of them make a right mess inside lol

Ive banned all food consumption in my car.

My 9 yr old (at the time) was p**sing around a spilt some squash inside my car. I went nuts at him and made him spend his own money on a packet of baby wipes and clean it all up.

It's the only way they learn. :)

Ive banned all food consumption in my car.

My 9 yr old (at the time) was p**sing around a spilt some squash inside my car. I went nuts at him and made him spend his own money on a packet of baby wipes and clean it all up.

Haha it's not that bad at the moment but I can see it getting worse with age. The weather recently hasn't helped either as it's been too cold or dark to get out and clean the car. Luckily it had a good valet before I bought it, outside still beads up nicely :)

• Like 1