My MB6 - bought a deck!

marv

Thanks for being positive guys!:)

Not going to get a chance to work on it tonight as iv got an exam I really need to revise for. Hard juggling work,college,family and car time. It will be completed this week though.

She's alive! Done my final check last night. Had to adjust some I the valve clearances. Went to start her and......the battery was dead :( stuck it on charge over night and fired it in as soon as I got in from work. She started on the button :) was a bit concerned with the smoke that came out the exhaust but this was obviously just some old oil left in the system. Once the smokescreen had cleared I let her idle and started trying to bleed te cooling system. There's still some air in it as the heater pipe aren't getting warm so I ended up switching it off whilst we get dinner and put my daughter to bed. Will be out again trying to get the system clear, an get the wheels back on. Hoping il be able to get out for a drive round the block to see if it's all ok. Will update later :)

• Like 2

Lift the front end up, that will help get the air out! Glad it's 99.5% there though! You must be proud!

Cheers pal! The front end is still jacked up ATM. I'm hoping that leaving it to settle then trying again might help.