speedometer lights don't work at all

PataynaMB3

Having a bit of problems with my MB3 past couple of days, I'm not getting any lighting at all on my speedometer, the bulbs have been changed (T10's), still no luck, even the backlight doesn't appear, any ideas on what could be the problem? would i need to buy a new speedometer ? Any help would be appreciated, cheers

i don't have that switch on mine, just have a blank on the right side. And the fuse looks fine but il change it anyway. My dash light bulbs look really black so will put new ones in and then try again at night

i don't have that switch on mine, just have a blank on the right side. And the fuse looks fine but il change it anyway. My dash light bulbs look really black so will put new ones in and then try again at night

If the bulbs look like that they might have just blown then or are covered in dirt! 

• 2 weeks later...

If the bulbs look like that they might have just blown then or are covered in dirt! 

Ive put new bulbs in T10's and the numbers light up, but theres no backlight? If that makes sense, the dials light up but theres no backlight? Il upload a pic when it goes dark