Nice project man! I'm sure bc coilovers do mb specific ones! Think there is a member on here with a set. I'm sure they're cheaper than miesters too!i paid £500 for a set for my last accord.

http://www.bc-racing.co.uk/applications/honda-coilovers/honda-civic-ek-em-mb6-ej9-96-00/br-series-coilover-type-rs-2.html

Just as expensive as Meister's before you take off the discount we get from Meister.

Oh... H tune were selling them for £615 posted a month or so ago as I messaged asking if they had the mb specific ones.

Oh... H tune were selling them for £615 posted a month or so ago as I messaged asking if they had the mb specific ones.

Ah right, I just went with the first link that came up on Google! You probably can get them a bit cheaper, £615 is a much better if they're still available at that price.

The fact is says EK in the title makes me believe they're designed for an EK but happen to fit an MB :(

Unless they ask specifically at some point between the product and payment you're probably right.

The fact is says EK in the title makes me believe they're designed for an EK but happen to fit an MB :(

That was why I email h tune and asked. He said they would supply mb specific ones. Think I'd personally try and fin a decent set of second hand coilovers from a dc2,eg and use them. Seems like there's plenty folk on here doing that with no problems, all down to what your wanting to spend I suppose.

That was why I email h tune and asked. He said they would supply mb specific ones. Think I'd personally try and fin a decent set of second hand coilovers from a dc2,eg and use them. Seems like there's plenty folk on here doing that with no problems, all down to what your wanting to spend I suppose.

The only time it isn't suitable is if you're not wanting to go too low, otherwise I think it's okay.

• 2 weeks later...

So I was a little naughty and bought a set of these

R9nL73O.jpg

And after just 30mins of use, I took them out. Massively overrated.

I replaced them with OSRAM Night Breaker Plus H4 55w bulbs and also these dandy things,

Ug4eIjN.jpg

Emits roughly 3300k which imo, is the sweet spot.

And FINALLY, this arrived,

iggwTeK.jpg?1

l3tIUs9.jpg?1

PHgfU7Q.jpg?1

I doubt I'd use the baffle. The backbox tip has some slight dents and made the baffle fitment VERY tight. Took me an hour to get the b****r out!

Combination of a C-spanner and some screwdrivers trying to hook it out.

HID kits are only any good with purpose made projectors, mine I think look ace, though need to aim adjusting (too low currently) but that's a job for when I can actually drive my car...

• Like 1

HID kits are only any good with purpose made projectors, mine I think look ace, though need to aim adjusting (too low currently) but that's a job for when I can actually drive my car...

They make a car look so much more modern, I just couldn't get to grips with the colour though.

Felt like my eyes were straining a little.