Water problem

Chandler

ha ha ye, was just thinking that you could maybe get a good price if doing all in one :/

I'm going to message our Honda guy next week when I get paid to see if he'll do me a deal for the lot! 

• Like 1

I recently had a water leak in my drivers side footwell it was like you say steaming up and stuff for while one day i clean the mat and noticed it was sopping complete with wildlife its a pain.

I recently had a water leak in my drivers side footwell it was like you say steaming up and stuff for while one day i clean the mat and noticed it was sopping complete with wildlife its a pain.

Did you find the source?

thought i did but no i think its further up i thought it was where the bonnet open cable came in but i think its further up its a pain its going o honda next friday for the cambelt but i dont want them to notice the leak ( i dont mean the veg ) they might try and solve it and charge me a morgage.

• Like 1

Could be the seal around the bottom of the windscreen?

I don't really know all that much about the EP models though.

That's a place I will check thanks its such a pain there is nothing worse than finding a water leak.

• Like 1

I no this might be a stupid question but have u guys got a sunroof that can leak n come out in any direction that gravity wants it 2

Its not a stupid question dude any input is a good one but no I don't have a sunroof.