Water problem

Chandler

Basically I've taken the rear bench out my car. It started to get very steamy in my car when it got cold. So thought id give the car a clean out and found that under my seats it was wet and where I had the rear seats folded down they were wet aswel. Can someone shed some light on this please?

F146D476-09EC-4D57-A91B-8698C41744ED_zps

C82EA649-3F1D-415A-8CB8-C2D1FDA9D333_zps

Looks like another water leak victim! Bit odd where the water is sat though! Anything in the spare wheel well?

Only things I can think of are the weather strips on the doors and door seals if the boot is dry!

Thanks for the replies people :) will have to get to the spare wheel well to see if I have a lake :/

It just seemed strange that only the underside of the seats were wet and the rear mats but everywhere else is fine :/

I'm going to order a de humidifier over the next couple of days to see if I can sort things out :/

Thanks for the replies people :) will have to get to the spare wheel well to see if I have a lake :/

It just seemed strange that only the underside of the seats were wet and the rear mats but everywhere else is fine :/

I'm going to order a de humidifier over the next couple of days to see if I can sort things out :/

I went and got one off Amazon, paid about £130 for one that can hold 2 liters! 

i vaxed mine out, then drove around with the heaters on full belt and all the windows open :lol:

dehumidifier sounds like a better option!

Yeah I keep having mine on full whack then when it starts to get really warm I tilt the sunroof hoping water vapour is escaping! :lol:

Once I've got the weather strips replaced I'll hit it properly with the dehumidifier! 

Mother's Corsa is leaking so badly that water appears when you step on the carpet, need to look at that at some point as the aircon is taking a beating in that car :lol: