Lots to do.....

JayLock

Day 12

Not a lot happened yesterday, umm'd and arrr'd at the weather and its lack of clemency, Now I know I am supposed to do my wheels today/tomorrow but the coldness is getting to the bones, all that bending and huffing about the place, really want to detail the 'mobile' too but god its chilly and its going to rain tomorrow. I am off to buy some etch primer, then possibly stand in the cold for a while sucking at my non existent pipe looking at the sky.....

It's a nice day up here but I can't do any work as I need to be able to head up to my brothers garage at a moments notice and don't want to be caught with the wiring out!

Ah, Maz! mate if money was no object those Meister's would be on her already, as would low profile tyres, drilled and groves disks, all round tinting and a full lip kit, right now though its impulse power...........

Goin back to ya wheel nuts. For most fancy pants nuts (tapered) yes you will need tegiwa adapters.

And no you don't use the adapters with spacers. The wheel studs aren't long enough.