My MB6 Project - North East

b18 cny

This is my new project; 117k mileage (full service history) bought for £900.

S7301220-1.jpg

S7301223.jpg

S7301228.jpg

Not bad for an old girl lol

Firstly I am replacing the spot lights and number plates, they make the car look really old atm.

After that, new exhaust and lowered - then see what it needs most next.

Nice base to start from mate. What you all got planned for her long term? Cant help thinking ive seen that reg before somewhere lol :D Could this be another green monster mb6 in the making? 8-);)

Thanks for the comments, bit stuck for cash after buying the b18 so just going to tidy her up for now.

I've give her a full service so far. Got the mot on sat so after that im going to put all my new bits on very soon, will put all pics on when i do.It's nice to see all these mb's on here its a very good site :D

cleaned and waxed the mb today. did a few jobs after the mot failed on saturday. failed because i had no c.v boot what so eva :shock: :roll:or side lights. But all done now :D after a few hours in the cold :( .

S7301367.jpg

S7301366.jpg

S7301362.jpg

S7301352.jpg

my new clutch master cylnder. 50 notes off ebay. better than pying 150 for the blue print parts.clutch is like new. 8-)

S7301358.jpg

my new bits will be on soon as the snow goes :evil:

S7301349.jpg

awesome car mate, im from the north east too, in bishop auckland. just one thing mate your brave to use those ebay coilovers, they are dangerous i had them on my eg, wouldnt recommend high speed cornering etc i s**gged my anti rollbar bushes and snapped my exhaust as it bounced that much lol

Archived