Dakota Bronze MB6

Mikeyvti

Not to sure why the pic has turned out like that probably iphone camera cant focus properly, now running 8000k headlights and 8000k fog lights and christ they are bright

1258375F-7E5D-46F8-A6E9-5FE9D4E1D670_zps

Christ they are bright!

well i hope not but a few people on ebay have said they want 70 alone for the side skirts so the nicely got told where to go :) dont see the point in trying to rip people off,all they are is standard side skirts like its already got just colour coded

Yeah a full VTi-S kit goes for around £100 on here, standard skirts would be much less as no one really wants them!

Cheers guys in middle of making a deal for a full vtis kit at mo find out tomoz so will have a spare rear splitter that might sell,she will get there slowly not going to rush otherwise more problems will probably occur

You will see the car at japfest if you going mate

Fogs are well worth the price mate and had no problems with them

• Like 2

Cheers guys in middle of making a deal for a full vtis kit at mo find out tomoz so will have a spare rear splitter that might sell,she will get there slowly not going to rush otherwise more problems will probably occur

You will see the car at japfest if you going mate

Fogs are well worth the price mate and had no problems with them

Any luck on the eBay item number for the fogs chap?

Any luck on the eBay item number for the fogs chap?

I will check when get back home for ya mate see if can find it for ya had few things pop up last night,you on facebook page mate as scott bryson got same if u wanted to ask him aswell

• Like 1

Quality looking motor mate :)

Cheers mate just doing bits as and when i can and more importantly when the cash flow permits haha,wheels are going black again i got given a set off Gibs36 as think black will probably look better,wanted to go gun metal but cant find a decent shade

I will check when get back home for ya mate see if can find it for ya had few things pop up last night,you on facebook page mate as scott bryson got same if u wanted to ask him aswell

Not on Facebook dude, there's plenty of folk who are that may ask him though!