Dakota Bronze MB6

Mikeyvti

Have to ignore how dirty the car was in the pic it was back when we had all the storms,but i fitted the vtis rear splitter,the backbox i had off Gibs36, resprayed the rear badge and also resprayed the rear chrome strip

358BCC91-B098-4B69-ACD1-7072012518FA_zps

as you can see splitter hasnt been stuck to rear bumper properly yet as im considering having it resprayed in bronze so dont wanna fix it to then take it all apart again

358BCC91-B098-4B69-ACD1-7072012518FA_zps

Looks good! Would you do the skirts and front lip to match if you decide to spray it?

Yeah mate if i decide to go back to bronze then the side skirts would be done and so would the front splitter,i have found someone breaking a dakota bronze on ebay but wants 50 posted for side skirts which seems abit steep considering they are a breakers yard

Some great progress, love the yellow rocker. What fogs are they?

They are from ebay cost me £12/£15 delivered i think and they line up pretty much perfect into fogs screw holes,best bit is that its really easy to change the bulb over in the back unlike standard fogs as im running H.I.D's in my fogs now,i cant find the ebay item number but i no scrott bryson has got them but in yellow on his civic so he might have the item number

• Like 3

That's a lot for just the normal skirts, even VTi-S ones won't cost that much I don't think!

well i hope not but a few people on ebay have said they want 70 alone for the side skirts so the nicely got told where to go :) dont see the point in trying to rip people off,all they are is standard side skirts like its already got just colour coded

List of parts still to get:

Yellow hose kit

Slim washer kit for rocker cover

Vti-s sideskirts

Stainless manifold but aparently the dc2 bolts on and is better than most

40mm Lowering springs

ZS180 arb

DC2 Steering wheel

Vtec solinoid cover

Jobs to do:

Accord type r spoiler painted

Side skirts painted